What Is The Best Travel Blow Dryer?
Are you excited for your travels? As much as you need the best daypacks travel for it, you will also get to need a travel blow dryer with you. This could save you a lot from the terrible conditions that your hair may have during your tour. It would be nice if you are camera ready.To guide you in choosing the best travel blow dryer, here are the attributes and features that you may look into.
Attachments include a diffuser, a concentration nozzle, and others. The combination of these lets you have a travel blow dryer that is convenient to use. Cleaning would also be easy, and it could save you quality time. Additionally, when your choice of the best travel blower has these, you are more likely to be able to maintain its condition for years. A removable trap would also be useful in getting the hair and the other dirt that may have stuck in the blower.
Safety and durability.
In choosing the best travel blow dryer, you should also give enough consideration to its safety and durability. Travel Blow Dryers need to have Direct Current source of power. It is a safer choice of power than AC. So, if you are presented with travel blow dryers that have AC or DC power, you should choose the latter. Durability, on the other hand, can be established through the reviews of the users. Disregard all those that have a durability issue and go for the better ones. It wouldn’t be worth your time and effort to have one that can be easily damaged in just a few uses.
As of now, you should have a glimpse of buying a product. Often, it is not really in the price of the product that you could predict of how effective or how impressive it functions. Sometimes, the most expensive are not worth it, and the cheapest can compete with it. You have to be critical in choosing your best travel blow dryer when it comes to this criterion.
The setting of the travel blow dryer should also be given a closer look. It is important that you get to have a choice of the degree of heat to apply. People do not share the same type of hair. One setting may not be good for a certain type of hair. If you have another choice, then you can choose which you think is appropriate for your type. Otherwise, you might just have a bad hair day which can ruin the mood for fun and adventure.
Your choice of the best travel blow dryer should work in whatever country you may be in. It should be able to fit the surroundings and not just automatically self-destructs when you need it the most. You just can’t afford to have a frizzy hair while you are out there exploring a place.
The weight that your choice of the best travel blow dryer shouldn’t be overlooked too. It is important that you have a lightweight travel blow dryer as you surely wouldn’t want to carry another extra weight aside from your baggage. Since you are going to use it for your travels, it would only seem practical if it weighs a pound or less.
You should not disregard the wattage of your best travel blow dryer. Its degree of heat can be influenced by its wattage. It is recommended that for a travel blow dryer, it would be best to have 1800 to 1850W. Aside from the fact that it can dry your hair fast, you would also be able to save the bill for your electric usage.
There are two types of travel blow dryer, and you should also take note of it while choosing for one. First is with a cord and the other is wireless.
Travel blow dryer with a cord.
This kind is more commonly chosen than the other one. You can have this with a specified voltage so that you can be aware of what power it works on. Some countries are on 110V, and others have 220V. It would be best if you choose a blow dryer that best fits the place where you are planning to have a vacation at.
Wireless travel blow dryer.
This is the other type of travel blow dryer that can be powered by just using a battery. This is chargeable, so you will have to make sure that it has been fully charged before you use it. When you choose this kind of travel blow dryer, you should make sure that it requires only a little time of recharging so that you wouldn’t have to wait for it for too long. Be around while you have this recharged to make sure that it doesn’t get overcharged which can cause a fire in the place where you are staying.
To narrow your search down, here are the top picks of the best travel blow dryer that you can choose from.
MHD Travel Hair Dryer requires 1000 watts to function. It is a travel blow dryer with a cord, so you do not have to worry about recharging it before using. This is small, compact, and lightweight which is a perfect combination for a travel companion. The product dimension is 8.7 in x 5.3 in x 2.8 in, and its weight is about 14.1 ounces or about 0.88 lb. You can safely and conveniently bring this with you in your travels and have a good time carrying it as it doesn’t weigh more than a pound. This could help you have the best hair style of the day!
- Easy to use- The functions of this product are all effective and simple.
- Quick dry- MHD Travel Hair Dryer helps you dry your hair quickly that it wouldn’t last more than 10 minutes.
- Lightweight- You do not have to be bothered by its weight adding up to that of your other baggage as this is not too heavy.
- Excellent for traveling- It doesn’t have to compete with your other necessities for space in your best daypacks for travel.
- No low heat setting- This travel blow dryer doesn’t give you much of choice for the degree of heat that you want to apply to your hair. It only has one option for the heat setting.
Conair Hair Dryer can be considered unique because of its handle. You can fold it so that it can fit the small space that you want it to occupy. This product has a dimension of 3 in x 4.2 in x 7.6 in This travel blow dryer only weighs 1.10 lb which makes it easier for you to have as a companion during your vacation. It is a wireless kind of blow dryer, so you will have to recharge it before use. When you recharge this, though, you will have to monitor it as this is prone to overheat. This product is capable of overcharging and may cause explosions and fire. It has two heat speed settings, however, which makes it a better travel blow dryer. You can have your choice depending on the type of hair that you have. Conair Hair Dryer is a 1600 watt blow dryer.
- Convenient: This travel blow dryer can be made small enough that it can occupy only a little space in your best daypacks for travel.
- Competitive: Although this is a small travel blow dryer, this can still compete with the bigger ones when it comes to blowing drying.
- Lightweight: You can carry this travel blow dryer with you wherever you may want to go since this doesn’t weigh too heavy for you.
- Not user-friendly- You need to do a lot of complicated setups before you can change its fan speed.
- Hair filter is not removable- Cleaning this travel blow dryer would be a bother since the hair filter cannot be easily removed.
Conair Ceramic Styler Hair Dryer can operate on 1200 watts. With this wattage, this travel hair dryer can give you a hand in fighting your frizzy hair. It also features a grip that doesn't slip! Its dimension is 3 in x 4.2 in x 7.6 in and weighs not more than 12 ounces or 0.75 lb. The weight of this product is capable of giving you the convenience of traveling wherever you want.
- Small size: Conair Ceramic Styler Hair Dryer doesn’t compete with the space that you have for your other baggage given its dimensions.
- Powerful: With this product’s wattage, you can have your hair blow dried in just a few minutes.
- Electricity Saver: The wattage can also help you have minimum consumption of electricity.
- Prone to overheat: This travel blow dryer is not a flexible one. It may just overheat at some countries when you set it up in the wrong way.
This product may be your best travel blow dryer. It is of its mini size, with the dimensions 4.7 in x 2.4 in x 5.5 in, so that you can fit it to your best daypacks for travel. It doesn’t need so much space which is an advantage for you if you want to bring a little extra supply for your trip. This is a 1000-watt dryer which is a wise choice for travel. Wazor Hair Dryer can be operated by a DC motor. You wouldn’t feel uncomfortable for its weight also as it doesn’t weigh too heavy with 14.4 ounces or 0.9 lb. When you use it for your hair, it just doesn’t create too much noise as it can work perfectly in silence.
You wouldn’t have to worry about cleaning it up because you can just remove its filter. Razor Hair Dryer was a wonderful companion when you got to explore different places.
- Travel-sized: It is truly small so that it could fit in a little space left in your backpack.
- Lightweight: This product only weighs about 14.4 ounces for your comfort upon using.
- Takes too long to warm up: This product takes too long to be able to warm itself and therefore dry the hair. It wastes too much time in waiting for it to be ready.
- The cap doesn’t fit: The back piece of this product does not fit the blow dryer itself. It would totally be useless with it not fitting properly.
BaByLissPro Travel Blow Dryer is compact such that it could fit your backpack. However, small space may be. It only has dimensions of 3.5 in x 8.5 in x 7.9 in. Because of this, you can have the opportunity of adding a lot of another stuff that you would want to bring with you during your travels. It works perfectly fine, just the way you wanted. It also doesn’t create too much noise when you use it. BaByLissPro Travel Blow Dryer works perfectly fine in silence, and it only weighs 15.2 ounces or 0.95 lb.
- Lightweight: This product only weighs about 0.95 pounds which are truly efficient for your use during travel time.
- Small: This product doesn’t need too much space. It can fit however little you reserve space for it to occupy.
- Low hum: It doesn’t bother anyone when it works as it just does everything smooth and silent.
- Not durable: This blow dryer is not durable. Just two weeks from being used and it cannot operate well again.
You see, these are only some of the best travel blow dryers that you could have. You have to choose for which you think has the features that you will be able to find most helpful when you get to travel to the place where you would want to spend your vacation. By doing this, you will be able to save yourself from the disappointment of choosing the worst kind of travel blow dryer.
For this roundup, the winner for me is the MHD Professional Mini Travel Hair Dryer 1000 Watts. It only requires 1000 watts to function, and it’s not too much. In fact, it has the least watts among the others presented. Additionally, it is also a quick dry travel hair dryer, unlike the others. You do not have to spend too much time on your hair to be blow dried. It is also lightweight to make it bearable to carry in one of your best daypacks for travel. It is lighter than the other blow dryers presented too.
About the Author
Hello, Everyone. My name is Rachel Green. I am a free spirit. I love to travel and see how amazing the world is. Travelling is my dream. I always searched for any cheap tour as I had a chance to use the Internet. But the tours were still expensive, so I could not afford any. One day my life was changed after reading someone’s blog that talks about his journey. I felt like I experienced those journeys while I read and saw his photos.